We have picked these free and paid academic sources related to common homework problems to assist you with your course projects.
How To Deal With Third Grade English Homework: Tricks From A Straight-A Student
English is quite a different subject when divined through the eyes of an outright scholar vis-a-vis from the perspective of a third grade student. While the former knows the complexities of the language and the power it has; the latter is merely interested in the fun element of the language.Problems and solution
Yet, a 3rd grade student often happens to face problems when an English homework comes his way. There are a few students, though, which practice certain tricks to make the homework a lot more accommodating. Here is a look-in straight from the horse's mouth -
- Listening to audio-videos - You are naturally inclined towards online audios and videos. This way, you learn the diction and the right way to pronounce words, poems and even stories. When you read things correctly, you understand them better. The online idea helps.
- Reading chapters twice or thrice - When you read a chapter twice or thrice, you ingratiate most of its essential points naturally. The portions which you may not understand can be explained by your parents or elders. You can then tackle any questions relating to the chapter in the homework with authority.
- Increasing vocabulary - You should make an endeavor to learn 3-5 new words daily. You should invest time in solving easy crosswords and jumbles to notch up your English quotient. All this help in increasing your grasp over the language.
- Writing 5-liners - You may pick anything from your environment around; your television, your room; your brother, your dog and attempt to write 5 direct lines on them. This practice helps you with the small essays that you may get in your homework.
- Making stories - You should ask your parents to give your situations; say, a farmland and a shed. You should try to sketch out short stories on that premise. This will increase your creativity and help you with creative homework in future.
- Improving grammar - Grammar tends to puzzle even grown-ups. You should learn to correctly place the prepositions, verbs, adjectives, injunctions and punctuation marks. Go through the chapters and see how the process is carried. Learn from them. Grammar offers you a strong base on which your future potency in the language will settle down.
- Be precise - Give due emphasis to the objective questions; the one-liners, the fill-in-the-blanks. This will not only adorn your homework but will also help you fare well in Grade 3 exams. Moreover, this is a habit which will help enormously in future; attention towards small details.