We have picked these free and paid academic sources related to common homework problems to assist you with your course projects.
Help With College Homework: Top 8 Prompts For Beginners
Are you a college student who struggles with getting started with homework writing assignments? Are there classes that you are enrolled in that are constantly assigning you various written assignments that are just simply too hard to get started on your own? There are ways to go about getting your brain pumping at home in order to get started with your writing assignments at home. Does class work seem a lot simpler to complete than homework? This is because the teacher or professor most likely takes you through a "warm up" process to get your brain moving in order to complete the writing assignments in class. Therefore, to make the process easier for you at home, you should engage in a "warm up" prompt practice before you get started writing your homework assignment for each class. Some of the best prompts for beginning writers who are working on their homework include:
- Find a homework question that you have already answered and write a new answer for it neatly, with the correct information
- Look through your notes and find a fact that you learned about that day and write a short description of that newly learned fact and why it is important
- Open up your text book and find a word that you do not know, define that word and then use it in a sentence
- Write about something that happened that day in class that stood out to you
- Write about something you have learned from that class and used in real life so far that year
- Write about your favorite style of learning in that class and why
- Compose a poem about a fact that you learned that day in class
- Draw a picture of a situation where you would use the information that you learned in class that day
These are just a few of the most valuable prompts that can help to get you started with completing the homework that is assigned for various classes through out the year. If you are finding that you are having difficulty with getting started with writing assignments at home and not in class, then you are going to want to practice writing on your own time before you get started with the entire assignment. By working with a writing prompt like the top 8 prompts listed above, you can get your mind moving in a way that you are ready to write for your homework after the warm up exercise.