We have picked these free and paid academic sources related to common homework problems to assist you with your course projects.
Programming Assignment Help: Improving your Skills
Programming can be very difficult to learn because there is so much involved and so many languages and platforms. Sometimes it can all be a bit overwhelming. There are things that you can do in order to do well in school and on any programming assignments. That is to work at it and study hard.
Sometimes no matter how hard you study, you just can't seem to get it on a basic level. For times like that then you need help in a big way. There are a few ways to get the help you need. Let's take a look at some of those ways.
- Ask your instructor if they do tutoring. Explain that you are not getting it and what exactly it is that you are not getting. More than likely they will either be able to help you or recommend someone who tutors in this particular area of study.
- Check the school bulletin boards. Many times tutors will leave their pertinent information on bulletin boards so that people who need help can find the information and get in touch with them. Many time tutors will be able to help you understand different aspects of the issue you are dealing with simply because they have the time to go over with you one on one like instructors do not have the opportunity to do.
- Check the local or school newspapers for tutors or tutoring services. Find that dinosaur phone book and look in the yellow pages for tutors.
- Check with the administration office at your school and see if they know of any tutors.
- Check with your classmates or even that one kid in class who gets it without seeming to struggle at all. Don't be a bully about it though.
- If all of those options fail then you will be able to find help online. You will have to wade through all of the sites that want you to pay them to do your assignment though. Do not use these sites; you will be more lost than ever. Keep looking until you find one that will not only help you with your assignment but will also explain line by line so that you can get a better grasp on it. If you do not understand something then ask them to back up and explain it for you until you make the connection.
Sites like those can really be of help but do stay away from the ones that will just do the assignment. Remember that you will still be tested on it and how will you ever pass a test if you did not even know how to do the assignment? You will fall farther behind by doing this and possibly fail the class.